Wireless Edge Link WEL-200
UL325-2016 NEMA 4X
The WEL-200 system provides a complete wireless solution for interfacing sensing edges with gate and door operators. The Wireless Edge Link eliminates the wiring between the safety edge and operator control box while ensuring compliance with 2016 UL325 monitoring standards.
The WEL operates at up to 200 ft. between transmitter and receiver. The receiver connects with up to four transmitters with separate relay and pulse outputs for open and close edge functionality. The transmitter is compatible with both 8.2K and 10K monitored safety edges.
- No wiring needed reduces installation cost
- Compatible with NC, 10K and pulse monitored outputs
- Operates two years on two AA lithium batteries
- Connect up to 4 safety edge transmitters
- UL325-2016 compliant
- Operating range up to 200 ft. (61 m)
- NEMA 4X enclosure