Magnetoresistive Vehicle Detector CarSense 303
The CarSense 303 vehicle detector features advanced 3-axis, magnetoresistive sensing technology that responds to changes in the Earth's magnetic field caused by ferrous objects. Three sensing elements provide measurements in the X, Y and Z axis to improve detection sensitivity when used in either above or below ground installations.
The CS303 is equipped with our new DETECT-ON-STOP™ or (DOS®) feature, which allows detection only when a vehicle has come to a complete stop. This exclusive feature is unique to EMX and is a major advantage if you want to ignore cross traffic in tight spaces.
The detector's compact, loop-less design reduces installation costs when compared to traditional inductive loop technology.
- Select X,Y,Z axis independently for three-dimensional presence detection
- Easy, cost effective installation above or below ground
- Logic Interface for additional functionality
- Two, stand-alone sensor models
- Ignores cross traffic in tight spaces with DETECT-ON-STOPô feature
- Quick set-up with the ULTRAMETERô sensitivity display
CS303-C-1: Remote control module for programming the flat pack and direct burial sensors. Provides a relay contact output.
CS303-FP: Flat pack magnetoresistive sensor that stores ambient background and settings in non-volatile memory. Single cut installation.
CS303-DB: Direct burial magnetoresistive sensor that stores ambient background and settings in non-volatile memory. Ideal for above ground installations.
CS303-L: Logic Interface provides extended detection range, A/B directional logic and more. Note: Not used to program sensors.